Go Fourth with Mrs. Owens is hosting a linky party "Top 10 Things to Know About Me!"
1) I am an Arizona Native and have lived in the same 15 mile radius my entire life.
2) I married the boy next door (well, actually across the street- but that didn't have the same ring to it).
3) I have 3 children; a 7 year old son, a 3 year old daughter, and a 10 month old daughter.
4) I still get a rush of excitement when I walk into the store and see the back to school items neatly displayed with the colorful Back-2-School signs hanging from the ceiling and stuck to the floors.
5) I was a recipient of a $10,000 classroom technology grant.
6) I am blessed with a large, close knit family. Each summer we spend a weekend camping with between 200-300 cousins, aunts, uncles, and close family friends. (My grandma had 11 brothers and 1 sister... makes for a fabulously large family.)
7) I love the beach and camping. One of my favorite family trips was one that we took a couple years ago with some of our friends... Camping on the beach in Carlsbad.
8) I love school, not just teaching, but going too. If I could find more time in the day and a college willing to let me attend for free I would be a student for life.
9) I have been stuck in an elevator.
10) I absolutely LOVE my job and couldn't imagine doing anything other than teaching.